Monday 2 April 2007

Brazil v Chile in Sweden

Last Saturday week I went to see Brazil play Chile here in Gothenburg (I don’t understand the logic behind it either). It was quite surreal watching players like Ronaldinho. It was hard to believe that the guy we’ve all seen so many times in Nike and Pepsi commercials is the same little man running around in front of me. I took the following video of Ronaldinho scoring a goal from a free kick, although he looks like a blurry yellow dot. This is an exclusive to My Life As A Swede, and you won’t find it on You Tube. For one, the videos on You Tube are much better quality.


(Note: I've tried to insert the video into this blog entry, but if it doesn't appear, just try the following link: http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/nictownsend_photos/?action=view&current=RonaldinhoGoalvChile.flv)

No comments: